Lewis S. Goodfriend & Associates is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a position of Staff Engineer.
- Conduct sound and vibration measurements
- Analyze data and develop engineering calculations/models
- Review and interpret design drawings and product data
- Develop recommendations for room acoustics, sound/impact isolation, and noise control
- Prepare reports for clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Occasional travel and after-hour work
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in acoustics; or
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in physics, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering with electives, graduate courses, or appropriate equivalent experience in acoustics
- Microsoft Office
- Good written and speaking communications skills
- Dedicated work ethic
- Familiarity with sound level measurements, engineering calculations, and report preparation
- Engineer-in-Training certificate
- Professional Engineer license and/or INCE Board Certified, or motivated to obtain licensure.
- Experience with acoustical modeling software and AutoCAD
- Acoustical consulting experience
The firm is currently headquartered in Chester, NJ with a satellite office in Manhattan, NY.
Lewis S. Goodfriend & Associates is an equal opportunity employer offering all full time employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance
- Matching contribution retirement plans
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid time for volunteering
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Matthew Murello at:
Lewis S. Goodfriend & Associates
Attn: Matthew T. Murello, P.E.
415 Route 24
Chester, New Jersey 07930
Telephone: (908) 955-7763